- Shake well before use.
- AERO TEX is ready to use.
- Should be mixed with AERO COLOR® Professional in a ration of 1:1.
- Wash, dry and iron the material beforehand.
- Spray application wet.
- After finishing the design let it dry out. Iron the reverse side (cotton about 2 min.; silk / wool about 4 – 6 min.; synthetics about 8 min.; temperature should be adapted to the fabric!).
- Washable at 30 °C; do not dry clean.
- The product can be diluted with water, but dries up to a water-insoluble film.
- Please clean tools as soon as possible with water and/or AERO CLEAN RAPID 50606.
- Best results are achieved with spray application at processing temperatures between 15 and 30 °C, 2 bar air pressure and a nozzle size of > 0,15 mm for coloured shades and 0,3 mm for effect colours.
- Please don´t use the product below temperatures under 10 °C object- and room-temperatures.
- Close immediately after use.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from frost.
- Individual pre-tests are required.
Sizes: 28 ml
Contains: polyurethane dispersion.
Signal word: Warning
Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation.
Keep out of reach children. Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
May produce an allergic reaction.